A non-profit organization that represents and serves the citizens of Langdon, Alberta, Canada and surrounding areas to organize and promote social, recreational, athletic, educational and other activities for members.
Membership in the Club is open to all seniors 55 years and older. With board approval, 54 and younger can join. We have members in their 40's and members over 80.
Membership is $12/year/person.
- Balanced fitness exercise twice per week.
- Drop in for coffee two mornings per week.
- Monthly Lunch and Learn with a guest speaker on varying topics.
- Monthly Potluck suppers and games (except July and August).
- Day trips such as Stage West Dinner Theater and Alberta Prairie Railway excursions.
- Weekly walk in the park.
- Langdon Days Parade
- Fund Raising events and more.