A non-profit organization that represents and serves the citizens of Langdon, Alberta, Canada and surrounding areas to organize and promote social, recreational, athletic, educational and other activities for members.
Membership in the Club is open to all seniors 55 years and older. With board approval, 54 and younger can join. We have members in their 40's and members over 80.
Membership is $12/year/person.
- Balanced fitness exercise two times per week .
- Drop in for coffee two mornings per week.
- Coffee and a guest speaker one time per month.
- Potluck suppers and games one time per month.
- Day trips.
- Volunteer with Langdon Meals on Wheels.
(See schedule of Events for dates and times).