The 4th annual Langdon Walk / Run.
Please Note that this Event has been Cancelled. See message below.
Message regarding COVID-19 to all registered participants of the Langdon Walk/Run event originally scheduled for June 7th 2020.
Rocky View County is now advising that all special events that are set to take place through June 30th, 2020 in Rocky View County must be canceled. Unfortunately this includes the Langdon Walk/Run event which is now officially cancelled. Within the next few days we will be processing refunds which will be applied to the credit card you used to register with. In the meantime if you have any questions regarding your refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and stay healthy.
Langdon Walk/Run Organizing Committee
About the OK Club
A non-profit organization that represents and serves the citizens of Langdon, Alberta, Canada and surrounding areas to organize and promote social, recreational, athletic, educational and other activities for members.
Membership in the Club is open to all seniors 55 years and older. With board approval, 54 and younger can join. We have members in their 40's and members over 80.
Membership is $12/year/person.
- Balanced fitness exercise twice per week.
- Drop in for coffee two mornings per week.
- Monthly Lunch and Learn with a guest speaker on varying topics.
- Monthly Potluck suppers and games (except July and August).
- Day trips such as Stage West Dinner Theater and Alberta Prairie Railway excursions.
- Weekly walk in the park.
- Langdon Days Parade
- Fund Raising events and more.